2014년 1월 8일 수요일

Self-Intro

My name is Norman and I live in jeju island. My favourite food is a steak(cow) and my favourite drink is sparkling drinks. I like liberty too. My hobby is collecting and saving different kinds of money around the world. Also I like the people with the same idea as me. However I like to listen to other ideas too. Until now I have collected 30 different country's money types. The canadian moneys are extremely bright in colour. However the korean won have a lot of bright and dark colours for its currency. My favourite song is Oscar & Hammerstein's "Shall We Dance". The song is a very old musical. It makes me concentrated to my homework. I do not feel good to K-pop, pop, Hiphop and many more. I do realize that the song type that is not good for me is extremely popular for any age types. However I think there is a difference between the current aged and myself. My favourite subject is social studies and math.

댓글 2개:

  1. Thanks for sharing your interest Ji-Hun. Remember in a blog we can use pictures, videos or links to add to our writing, try this next time. Keep up the good work!

    답글삭제
  2. It's fascinating, and it would be more interesting if you write more about your favorite subjects.

    답글삭제